- To provide an opportunity for all people of all nations to play soccer
- To increase parental involvement in their children’s lives through participation
- To promote character through the integration of life skills and Biblical principles
- To create an international league and tournament where people from all nations can compete and fellowship
Mission StatementThe mission of All Nations Sports Academy is to transform and empower youth and their families of all nations through sports.
VisionOur vision is twofold: to mobilize Christians into service and to reach out especially to disadvantaged communities who are in need of transformation and hope.
Eyeing The GoalANSA seeks to fulfill its mission, purpose, and vision through the following goals
- To develop players to their fullest potential and to assist them in their soccer endeavors
- To transform the lives of children and youth by empowering them with skills, hope, and opportunities
- To provide opportunities for further spiritual growth and worship